- Research Buzz has a tool to help you find recipes for the ingredients you have.
- You enter the ingredients in a search box and the site uses the terms in a special Google search. When you run the search you get taken to a Google search results page for recipes with those ingredients.
- For example, click here to see recipes that use ‘Chicken, wine, tomato’.
- Very handy 🙂
- Top ranked flash video of all time at ‘Newgrounds.com’! – this video is Very cool 🙂
- Click the link above, then click on the ‘Watch this movie’ icon to see it
- Growing blog-style magazine that reviews and rates web games
- You can look up games by type or popularity. They also have some handy quick links to their favourite games in the left hand column.
The BBC do a weekly caption competion. You can see the archive here.
- The BBC do a weekly magazine item listing ’10 things we didn’t know last week – you can see the archive here
- Some examples… ‘Scouting for Boys by Lord Baden-Powell is the fourth bestselling book of the 20th Century, after the Bible, the Koran and Mao’s Little Red Book’
- ‘We each get a completely new skeleton every 10 years, because of cell renewal’
- ‘Spiralling obesity rates are forcing councils to upgrade their crematoria, to take wider coffins.’
- ‘It is cheaper to ship waste from London to Shenzen in China than it is to send it by road from London to Manchester.’