- Simple, little article about blogging for profit
- In summary, it recommends doing a bit of ‘blog promotion’ to get lots of users to your site, rather than just doing lots of posts to get your site to the top of blog directories
- Growing blog-style magazine that reviews and rates web games
- You can look up games by type or popularity. They also have some handy quick links to their favourite games in the left hand column.
The BBC do a weekly caption competion. You can see the archive here.
- The BBC do a weekly magazine item listing ’10 things we didn’t know last week – you can see the archive here
- Some examples… ‘Scouting for Boys by Lord Baden-Powell is the fourth bestselling book of the 20th Century, after the Bible, the Koran and Mao’s Little Red Book’
- ‘We each get a completely new skeleton every 10 years, because of cell renewal’
- ‘Spiralling obesity rates are forcing councils to upgrade their crematoria, to take wider coffins.’
- ‘It is cheaper to ship waste from London to Shenzen in China than it is to send it by road from London to Manchester.’
- WordPress have just joined forces with Box.net to give us a cool widget to let people download big files
- You can see an example and learn more here